quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2012

HELEEN DE VAAN - NETHERLANDS - HOLANDA



Recebido de / Received from :
HELEEN DE VAAN - NETHERLANDS - HOLANDA

Este trabalho perdeu-se na burocracia da administração do prédio em que eu moro. Mas, foi felizmente encontrado, meses depois. Chegou no Brasil em abril de 2011!!


This work was lost in the bureaucracy of the administration building where I live. But fortunately it was found, months later. He arrived in Brazil in April 2011!


Heleen, I managed after much searching, finding the lost card!
Amazingly, he was in the mailbox of the building where I live. The porter's pouches, keep things lost and found, and complain to them, did a review and what was lost was found! I'm very happy! Thanks and forgive me the delay in publishing, but I was unaware of the fact that this work is lost!

2 comentários:

Heleen disse...

Oi Alexandre, I'm very happy to read you've found the original mail art! Fico feliz que você tenha encontrado o trabalho original!!
I hope my third work will follow soon: depois da terra e do ar segue a água (mas primeiro eu tenho que desenhar!..).

coletivo 308 disse...

Hello Heleen
I am also glad to find work.
Thank you for such beautiful work.Greetings from Brazil!