quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2007

PENNY W










PENNY W. nos envia alguns papéis de carta, uma carta e dois trabalhos seus para os projetos pássaro preto e do diabo. São os primeiros trabalhos que nos chegam da INGLATERRA. Agradecemos muito sua colaboração PENNY!
WE ARE THANKFUL VERY FOR COLLABORATING WITH THE PROJECTS. WORKS VERY BEAUTIFUL! I VERY TASTE OF THE DRAWING OF THE DEVIL MADE FOR YOU.

Arte postal recebida de /mail art received from:
PENNY W.
BRISTOL - INGLATERRA - 1 DE NOVEMBRO DE 2007

Um comentário:

chimerastone disse...

Hola Alexandre
Any chance you can hide my address on the back of the envelope. I only add it there encase the it couldn't send and be returned me.

I'm surprised you uploaded all the other stuff included.

If you hide my address would be great. Do so with the devil projects. I love taking part.

Penny W